The original Dying Light was noted for its excellent post-launch support, and Techland has promised at least 5 years of extra content for Dying Light 2: Stay Human. Today, they went a step further, revealing a timeline for Dying Light 2 content in 2021 and beyond.
You may expect a variety of smaller-scale DLC between launch and the beginning of summer, including challenge packs, mutated infected events, and more. The first full piece of story DLC for Dying Light 2 will be released in June. Techland promises at least two story DLCs, as well as new weaponry, tales, opponents, and events in the future. You may see the schedule for yourself below:
There’s no news on how much this stuff will cost, but the story DLC will be purchased, as it’s included in the Deluxe and Ultimate Editions of Dying Light 2. Do you want to learn more about Dying Light 2? The official description of the game is as follows…
Over twenty years ago in Harran, we fought the virus — and lost. Now, we’re losing again. The City, one of the last large human settlements, is torn by conflict. Civilization has fallen back into the Dark Ages. And yet, we still have hope. You are a wanderer with the power to change the fate of The City. But your exceptional abilities come at a price. Haunted by memories you cannot decipher, you set out to learn the truth… and find yourself in a combat zone. Hone your skills, as you’ll need both fists and wits. Unravel the dark secrets behind the wielders of power, choose sides and decide your destiny. But wherever your actions take you, there’s one thing you can never forget — stay human
- Vast open world – Participate in the life of a city engulfed in a new dark era. Discover different paths and hidden passages, as you explore its multiple levels and locations.
- Choices and consequences – Shape the future of The City with your actions and watch how it changes. Determine the balance of power by making choices in a growing conflict and forge your own experience.
- Day and Night cycle – Wait for night to venture into dark hideouts of the Infected. Sunlight keeps them at bay, but once it’s gone, monsters begin the hunt, leaving their lairs free to explore.
- Creative and brutal combat – Take advantage of your parkour skills to tip the scales of even the most brutal encounter. Clever thinking, traps, and creative weapons will be your best friends.
- 2-4 player co-op gameplay – Play in up to four-player co-op. Host your games or join others and see how their choices have played out differently than yours.
On February 4, 2022, Dying Light 2: Stay Human will be released over the cloud on PC, Xbox One, Xbox Series X/S, PS4, PS5, and Switch.