The Australian team has reached the number 2 spot in ICC Test rankings after winning the Ashes Test series against England at a figure of 4-0. Meanwhile, India has slipped from New Zealand has sealed their place at the second spot his position of no. 1 to no. 3. Recently, India got defeated by South Africa at 1-2. New Zealand has sealed second place after tieing the series 1-1 against Bangladesh.
Virat Kohli has stepped down as a captain and Rohit Sharma is all set to take the responsibility. It’s a new challenge for Rohit Sharma to take team India again to the top position of WTC Points Table other than ICC Test Rankings.
Australia is at No.1 and India at No.3 in ICC Test Rankings
- Australia has 119 points topping the table and is three points ahead India.
- India is at 116 points and has a chance to be again on the top of the chart in the coming Test series against Sri Lanka at home.
- South Africa is at the fifth spot in ICC Test Rankings after their victory against India.
- England is at the fourth spot despite losing to Australia very badly.
- At the sixth position, there is Pakistan whereas Sri Lanka, West Indies, Bangladesh, Zimbabwe, Afghanistan, and Ireland have retained their positions.
Top 10 teams of ICC Test Rankings