If you have been waiting to buy a Ryzen 5000 series processor for a year now, you will be glad to know that finally, the prices of these Zen 3 based CPUs have seen recent price cuts. Following the 12th Gen Intel Alder Lake processors launch, AMD has quickly reduced the pricing of its existing processors, making them more affordable than ever!
Amazon India has brought the Great Republic Day sale which brings great deals on older AMD Ryzen 5000 series processors and the best deal you have is the Ryzen 7 5800X! This 8-core chip as per our review is a phenomenal gaming CPU that gives good results in games and is also a good buy for future use.
So, currently, you can get this chip for as low as ₹32,999 on Amazon India and for the price this is the best chip we can suggest you.
- 8 Cores & 16 Threads, 36 MB Cache
- Base Clock: 3.8 GHz, Max Boost Clock: up to 4.7 GHz
- Memory Support: DDR4 3200MHz, Memory Channels: 2, TDP: 105W, PCI Express Generation : PCIe Gen 4
- Compatible with Motherboards based on 500 Series Chipset, Socket AM4
- Separate Graphic Card Required; Included Heatsink Fan: No
Not only that, if you are a Prime member and use an Amazon Pay ICICI Bank credit card you can get an extra 5% unlimited cashback and on bigger orders, it means a lot of savings. Also, the card allows you to split any payment for any product to up to 6 months without any cost.
Buy the Ryzen 7 5800X for only ₹31,350 from here: https://amzn.to/3kMNrbH