Razer is getting much love and favour across the world. We will also be inclined towards the interest and it is more inclined along with the traditional mechanical watch. Previously Razer was declared a collaboration with Italian luxury watchmaker Panerai and when we have not still heard much about the project, Razer also declared another collaboration with Fossil.
Razer and Fossil jointly collaborate to declare such a limited edition wearable that has been loaded with such exclusive Razer branding like the industry-leading performance for the gamers so they can also take benefit from everything that the watch has to offer.
Now the Razer x Fossil Gen 6 watch is the first latest smartwatch that arrives with the Snapdragon 4100+ and also allows the users of having much better power management. It is reported that the watch is still running with the latest Wear OS version by Google.
You can also get access to wellness-based features and also allow you of having a much more enjoyable experience all total.
“We are excited to partner with Fossil to design a limited-edition smartwatch and to share the Razer X Fossil Gen 6 with our community of gamers around the world,” adds Addie Tan, Associate Director, Business Development at Razer. “We are always on the lookout for opportunities to compliment gamers’ lifestyles and to bring them products that not only look good but bring value to their lives as well.
This is why we kept the gamers’ well-being at the heart of the Razer X Fossil Gen 6. Leveraging Fossil’s innovative technology and Razer’s iconic design aesthetic, this smartwatch will be the perfect accessory to keep you ahead of the game.”
Along with the Razer X Fossil Gen 6 smartwatch, you also get a 44mmblack case, with three such exclusive watch faces. You can also get more of the two custom-designed and interchangeable silicone straps that also be in Razer’s iconic black and green colorway.
Here we have shared the specification of the Razer x Fossil Gen 6 Smartwatch:
- It has a stainless steel case, top ring, and pushers
- 44mm case size
- Stunning 1.28-inch touchscreen digital display
- Swimproof( up to 3 ATM)
- Customizable dials and button functionality
- Interchangeable straps with bracelets
- Enhanced performance and lower power consumptions with snapdragon Wear 4100+
- It got the access to a download of new Wear OS apps and also experiences with Google Play from the favorite brands containing many latest features like offline playback for premium YouTube music and Spotify Premium Users
- It has the connectivity of Bluetooth 5.0 LE, Wi-Fi, GPS NFC SE
- It has the accelerometer, gyroscope, compass, altimeter, PPG Heart Rate, SpO2, Off-body IR, Ambient Light
- Wear OS by Google
- 8 GB storage and 1 GB RAM
- 4 pin USB fast charging with a magnetic puck
We will like to inform you that this Razer X Fossil Gen 6 smartwatch will launch for $329 later this month and this smartwatch will be available in 1,337 units across the world.
A big thanks for the source.