Looking for a new MacBook? Well, even though it’s been around 1 year since Apple launched the MacBook Air with its revolutionary M1 chip inside it, there’s no laptop in the $1000 price segment which has the same performance, quality and reliability.
However, the prices of the regular MacBook Air has gone down considerably, and now the base 8GB RAM, 256GB storage variant now starts at only $849.99. This makes it a lucrative option for those who need a small MacBook with good performance and great battery life.
The Apple MacBook Air from 2020 is a great laptop for everyday use and especially with the new M1 chip it is a beast, the Cupertino giant’s laptop is now available in ample stocks and has now been discounted on Amazon.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Go longer than ever with up to 18 hours of battery life
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 3.5x faster performance to tackle projects faster than ever
- Up to eight GPU cores with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- Fanless design for silent operation
- 33.78cm (13.3-inch) Retina display with P3 wide color for vibrant images and incredible detail
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
The Apple M1 chip inside the Apple MacBooks is just insane as they give outstanding performance drawing less power as well give long battery life, for which MacBooks are known. The 5 nm-based 8-core chip has shaken the industry and has shown what Apple is capable of doing with the ARM architecture.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3aqVkho