Sunday, November 27, 2022
JVSpin

T-Rex becomes the latest mining software to restore up to 70% mining performance on NVIDIA’s GeForce RTX 30-series LHR GPUs

- Advertisement -

After the breakthrough achieved by NBMiner, T-Rex has now become yet another cryptocurrency mining software to have restored up to 70% mining performance on GeForce RTX 30-series (Ampere) LHR graphics cards. But, T-Rex offers more than just that as it comes with a pretty nifty feature that allows users to mine up to two different cryptocurrencies simultaneously. This allows users to use the remaining 30% of power to mine something else.

As we know, it is still a hard task to completely beat Nvidia’s new and improved anti-mining algorithm, however, both the NBMiner and T-Rex are still a while away from letting you dedicate 100% power to one specific coin. But in the case of T-Rex, the functionalities offered by the software is something which we can term as the closest thing to exploiting complete performance on GeForce LHR graphics cards that we’ve seen until now.

After enabling the T-Rex’s new dual mining option, users can devote up to 30% of the card’s performance to Ethereum (ETH) and the remaining 70% to another cryptocurrency such as Ergo (ERG), Ravencoin (RVN), or Cornflux (CFX). However, the weird part is that you cannot have this the other way around with 70% going to Ethereum and the rest to another cryptocurrency.

1xbit

Nvidia’s anti-mining limiter still has some defenses left to crack, and though it remains completely unbreakable for now, it’s only a matter of time before the card’s limit is broken. Ethereum will soon be shifting from a Proof-of-Work (POW) to a Proof-of-Stake (POS) protocol which will help eliminate the graphics card mining boom.

So, by this shift, we can expect that the day of graphics card miners are numbered at least in the case of Ethereum which as it happens is one of the market’s most popular cryptocurrencies. Many will probably sell their equipment, while others may just move on from Ethereum to focus on another cryptocurrency.

source

- Advertisement -
spot_img
Nivedita Bangari
Nivedita Bangari
I am a software engineer by profession and technology is my love, learning and playing with new technologies is my passion.

LEAVE A REPLY

Please enter your comment!
Please enter your name here

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related Articles

Bitdefender WW

Stay Connected

220FansLike
122FollowersFollow
187FollowersFollow
Ajio [CPS] IN

Hot Topics

spot_img

Latest Articles

Trending

Featured

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads!

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

Please add technosports.co.in to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

×
THE TWO-WHEELER ELECTRIC BIKE IS READY TO BURN THE ROAD Pravaig’s Electric SUV Has Launched in India TOP 10 HILL STATIONS OF INDIA TO VISIT ONCE IN LIFE Will Google Pay & PhonePe soon get a transaction limit? AMUL, BYJUs, & JIO-CINEMA: INDIAN BRANDS BOOSTS THE FIFA WORLD CUP 2022