In the middle of chip shortage and GPU crisis, making a gaming PC with a discrete GPU is nearly impossible, so, people are looking for consoles. Though the Xbox Series S is not the most powerful console out there, however, it can play games comfortably at 1080p.
The budget Xbox Series S is back in stock on Amazon India for its MSRP of ₹34,990, however, stocks will be coming from October 21, 2021, so expect shipping delays. So, you essentially pre-order the Xbox Series S to get those festive discounts as well and currently it’s on a deal for only ₹33,083.
As a part of the new bank offers for the ongoing Amazon Great Indian Festival, you can get a 10% instant discount on RBL, American Express and Citi Bank cards. So, if you do own one, when you buy the Xbox Series S with 6 months No Cost EMI, you can get an instant ₹1,750 bank discount.
This effectively reduces the Xbox One Series S price to ₹ 31,333 only, making this a steal deal for you. However, do not the Series S is less powerful than the Series X, so it is ideal for 1080p gaming at good frame rates but 4K gaming is slightly on the negative side.
- Go all-digital and enjoy disc-free, next-gen gaming with the smallest Xbox console ever made
- Xbox game Pass ultimate includes over 100 high-quality games, online multiplayer, and an EA play membership for one low monthly price (membership sold separately)
- Play thousands of digital games from four generations of Xbox with backward compatibility, including optimized titles at launch
- Introducing the Xbox series S, the smallest, sleekest Xbox console ever. Experience the speed and performance of a next-gen all-digital console at an accessible price point
- Experience next-gen speed and performance with the Xbox velocity architecture, powered by a custom SSD and integrated software
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3BqBuyD