Tablets have become cheaper and cheaper with time and better for the price as well, Lenovo has a wide range of them in India and among them, the most affordable option out there has to be the Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen.
Bearing a 10.1-inch HD display, having an aluminium-alloy back cover, indeed it looks and feels premium for the price. Powered by the MediaTek Helio P22T octa-core processor, this tablet is able to handle all your basic needs and media consumption pretty easily.
Though you have 2GB RAM & 32GB ROM, it supports a microSD card that is expandable up to 256 GB. It checks all the basic specs you could ask for like an 8 MP Rear Camera and 5 MP front camera, also the Dual Dolby Atmos optimized speakers makes your media consumption even better.
While for connectivity you have a reliable dual-band WiFi and Bluetooth 5.0 support and a huge 5000mAh battery that promises up to 10 hours of battery life. With Google Kids Space, you are also sorted if you want a budget tablet for your kid.
- 10.1″ HD (1280×800) display with TDDI technology and 400 nits brightness and TUV Rhienland certified eye protection
- Full aluminium-alloy back cover with 85% screen-to-body ratio
- 2GB RAM, 32GB ROM expandable upto 256 GB, ex-FAT upto 1 TB
- MediaTek Helio P22T octa-core processor with 2.3GHz frequency
- 8 MP Rear Camera, 5 MP front camera, Dual Dolby Atmos optimized speakers, Google Kids Space
Currently on a deal for ₹10,999, use the ₹1,000.00 coupon to get an instant discount on the device and then use an HDFC Bank credit card to get another ₹999.10 discount, effectively reducing the pricing of the Lenovo Tab M10 HD 2nd Gen for only ₹8,990.