Looking to buy an Apple Watch? Worried about spending a lot of money on a new watch? Worry not, Apple has got you covered because it has some of the best deals on this Amazon Great Indian Festival sale, among them, the Apple Watch SE is one that you should definitely consider.
Priced at ₹19,900 now, this is a flat ₹10k off from the original ₹29,900 pricing, which is itself a huge discount. The Apple Watch SE can now be bought for only ₹17,910 with a 10% instant discount on HDFC Bank credit cards, making this the cheapest Apple Watch ever!
- GPS model lets you take calls and reply to texts from your wrist
- Large Retina OLED display
- Up to 2x faster processor than Series 3
- Track your daily activity on Apple Watch and see your trends in the Fitness app on iPhone
- Measure workouts like running, walking, cycling, yoga, swimming, and dance
- Swimproof design
- High and low heart rate notifications and irregular heart rhythm notification
- Sync your favorite music, podcasts, and audiobooks
- Built-in compass and real-time elevation readings
- Can detect if you’ve taken a hard fall, then automatically call emergency services for you
You have a better chip inside than the Series 3, modern design with an OLED display which is essential when you go outdoors. Then you have heart rate monitoring and all the tracking activities you could ask for, so if you pay some more bucks, the Series SE is a better choice over the Series 3 undoubtedly.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3oFCBHl