Looking for an affordable flagship smartphone with the best SoC and specs for the price? Are you a Samsung fan and always wanted to buy the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G? Well, here’s your chance to grab the smartphone at a price I myself cannot believe.
Originally launched at ₹47,999, the Samsung Galaxy S20 FE 5G was a very compelling option against the OnePlus phones. However, the price was too close to the expensive iPhones, so a lot of people couldn’t afford it, but as a smartphone, it offers great specs.
It keeps all the good things a modern-day flagship smartphone should have like an AMOLED display with 120Hz refresh rate, old yet good Snapdragon 865 SoC, wireless charging, IP68 rating (waterproof) and much more.
- 6.5-inch(16.40 centimeters) Infinity-O Super AMOLED Display with 120Hz Refresh rate, 1080 x 2400 (FHD+) Resolution “
- 4500 mAh battery (Non -removable) with Super Fast Charging, Fast Wireless Charging & Finger Print sensor
- IP68 Rated, MicroSD Card Slot (Expandable upto 1 TB), Dual Nano Sim, Hybrid Sim Slot, 5G+5G Dual stand by
- 5G Ready powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 Octa-Core processor, 8GB RAM, 128GB internal memory expandable up to 1TB, Android 11.0 operating system and dual SIM.
- Triple Rear Camera Setup – 12megapixels (Dual Pixel) OIS F1.8 Wide Rear Camera + 8megapixels OIS Tele Camera + 12megapixels Ultra Wide | 30X Space Zoom, Single Take & Night Mode | 32megapixels F2.2 Front Punch Hole Camera.
So, for an average user, this is a really good option and the price gets even better, it retails for ₹50,999 normally. However, on Amazon Great Indian Festival that starts from 2nd October for Prime members, the smartphone will be available only for ₹36,999.
Now, include the 10% instant bank discount from HDFC, the effective price of the smartphone reduces only to ₹33,999. Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3AYuIQf