Amazon has recently announced its new Fire TV 4-Series 4K UHD Smart TVs with HDR10 and Alexa support. These new economical and feature-rich Smart TVs have already been up for pre-orders as soon as they were announced.
The 4 Series offers the same 4K resolution as the Omni Series and comes in 43, 50 and 55-inch sizes. Though dropping the hands-free capabilities of the Omni, the 4 series comes with the same voice control features, you just need to use the Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote.
Overall, the smart TV capabilities are essentially the same as the Omni Series, with the same Fire TV operating system, and the 4 Series checks in at $40 less in each size. The new HDMI 2.1 is a great addition if you own a gaming PC or console so that you can hook it up and game on your TV without any issues.
The sets feature an Alexa-enabled voice remote, with voice control for the TV and access to the massive collection of Alexa skills for use with other smart devices. The sets feature a trio of HDMI connections, including one with eARC, and offer basic HDR support for formats like HDR10 and HLG.
- Brilliant 4K entertainment – Bring movies and shows to life with support for vivid 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, HLG, and Dolby Digital Plus.
- Scenes that leap off the screen – 4K Ultra HD, HDR 10, and HLG deliver a clearer and more vibrant picture with brighter colors compared to 1080p Full HD.
- Fire TV Alexa Voice Remote – Press and ask to find favorite apps, movies, and shows, plus check the weather, sports scores, and more.
- Watch what you want – Stream over 1 million movies and TV episodes. Watch favorites with subscriptions to Netflix, Prime Video, Disney+, and more.
- All your entertainment in one place – Watch live and free TV, play video games, and stream music.
- Smart and always getting smarter – Fire TV adds new Alexa skills, features, smart home capabilities, and voice functionality all the time.
- Connect all your devices – Use the 3 HDMI inputs to connect to cable or satellite and video game consoles. The HDMI eARC lets you add audio equipment for enhanced sound.
The 43-inch variant has priced at $369.99: https://amzn.to/3E6spNc while the best variant has to be the 50-inch variant which though costs $469.99 but you can get it for $359.99 (23% off) as an introductory price for a limited time: https://amzn.to/3BWiuYy. The 55-inch variant has no such special offers and can be bought for a regular $519.99: https://amzn.to/3E6sxfE