Looking for a cheap processor for a budget PC? Intel now offers a lot of entry-level solutions for gamers, and a quad-core chip is still enough for making basic work, gaming and a lot of stuff. So, if you are looking for an entry-level processor with the latest technologies then the Core i3-10105F is a great solution but lacks an iGPU.
This means if you have a GPU or can manage one, pair this up with a decent 1080p card and you are good to go. Featuring Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology and with 65W TDP this CPU is a really viable option.
- Introducing the 10th Gen Intel Core i3 desktop processor, this processor comes in 14 nm, supports LGA 1200 socket and features 4 Core which allow the processor to run multiple programs simultaneously without slowing down the system. While the 8 threads allow instructions to be handled by a single CPU core along with Hyper Threading Technology.
- Programmed with 3.70GHz Base frequency, the Intel Turbo Boost 2.0 technology cranks maximum turbo frequency up to blazing 4.40 GHz. The processor is desirable for a gamer looking for a fantastic in-game experience and a creator that is ready to do more creating and sharing alike.
- All this paired with 6MB of Intel Smart Cache. It has a TDP rating of 65W with max memory size of 128GB dual-channel DDR4 support for up-to 2666Mhz with Intel top notch security features.
- Designed with Intel Optane memory and Intel Virtualization Technology (VT-x), that can dramatically improve boot times and accelerate system performance in desktop PCs and laptops. It streamlines your computing experience by combining storage capacity and intelligent system acceleration.
- The processor extends all the capabilities that users love from previous generation CPUs with even more advanced innovations that deliver exciting new levels of performance when paired with the right graphics card.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3k2QigI