Looking to buy a good mid-range smartphone in the ₹ 20k price segment? Well, we have a deal for you that can make this dream of yours more affordable.
You know that the Redmi Note 10 Pro Max is one of the best ones out there with specs like 120Hz Super AMOLED Display, 108 MP Quad Rear camera, and much more. The smartphone comes in at a cost of ₹19,999, however, if you are an HDFC Bank customer you can get it for only ₹ 17,499.
- Processor: Qualcomm Snapdragon 732G with Kryo 470 Octa-core; 8nm process; Up to 2.3GHz clock speed
- Camera: 108 MP Quad Rear camera setup with 8MP Ultra-wide, 2MP Portrait and 5MP Macro mode | 16 MP front camera
- Display: 120Hz high refresh rate FHD+ (1080×2400) AMOLED Dot display; 16.9 centimeters (6.67 inch); 20:9 aspect ratio; HDR 10 support
- Battery: 5020 mAH large battery with 33W fast charger in-box and Type-C connectivity
- Memory, Storage & SIM: 6GB RAM | 128GB UFS 2.2 storage expandable up to 512GB with dedicated SD card slot | Dual SIM (nano+nano) dual standby (4G+4G)
The best part is you don’t have to even have a credit card for that, you can avail yourself of up to 9 months of No Cost EMI using your HDFC Bank Debit Card. Well, you can also avail of the same offer if you own an HDFC Bank Credit Card as well, and to prove the offer works, we have also attached a screenshot where we tried ourselves to avail the offer.
Also, Amazon Prime members get fast deliveries and 6 months of Free Screen replacement as well as other benefits under their Prime Advantage Program.
Buy from here: https://amzn.to/38fNA0n