The most controversial yet the most anticipated AAA release of the modern era is the offering from CD Projekt Red (CDPR), Cyberpunk 2077. from being delayed multiple times and released with multiple bugs and is still infested with many bugs crashing the games.
But, the developers behind the game are working endlessly to make the game feel even better is slowly ironing out everything. With the latest version release of the game, the release 1.3 CD Projekt Red offered various fixes and additional game content.
The latest update has arrived for the PCs, consoles, and even Google’s Stadia cloud gaming service and will be launched soon, however, the complete changelog introduced in the update has been offered by CD Projekt Red.
Cyberpunk 2077 now has performance enhancements in the form of Dynamic Resolution Scaling improvements. This will improve framerate consistency, translating into smoother gameplay especially in scenarios where there are lots of elements in the scene like combat.
As we know, the game has lots of bugs and glitches, however, players still love the game. After its previous updates, the game still had many isolated cases which are being fixed now. A few improvements to note are the updated minimap’s zoom level when driving for easier navigation; higher number of slots for autosaves from 10 to 20 and quicksaves are increased from 3 to 10 across all platforms.
There are also free DLC’s which the developers have offered with the new update. And in the settings, we have the Additional Content tab, where now we have a toggle to enable Johnny Silverhand’s Alternative Appearance. This update also brings a Multi-layered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket and Luminescent Punk Jacket stashed in V’s apartment.
Here’s your look at the new DLC’s introduced and a complete list of gameplay changes introduced in the new update:
- A list of all the free DLCs can be found in the Main Menu under “Additional Content”.
- Johnny Silverhand’s Alternative Appearance – can be enabled in Settings in the “Additional Content” tab.
- Multilayered Syn-Leather Deltajock Jacket, Luminescent Punk Jacket – both available in the stash in V’s apartment after receiving a message from Viktor after completing The Ride. They’re of Rare/Iconic quality by default, Crafting Specs to craft a higher quality will also be unlocked.
- Archer Quartz “Bandit” – available as a reward or for purchase (depending on choices made by player) after completing Ghost Town and then receiving a message from Dakota or Rogue. If you haven’t received the message, make sure to be in the Badlands area and move further away from Dakota’s workshop. Dakota will also need a couple of days to contact you.
- Improved the minimap’s zoom level when driving, so that it’s more zoomed out and easier to navigate.
- Automatic Love – screen with pictures of Skye and Angel will be displayed substantially longer, making it easier to choose between the two.
- Added a button that allows reallocating the distribution of Perk points on a character’s skill tree.
- Increased the number of slots for autosaves from 10 to 20 and for quick saves from 3 to 10 across all platforms.
- Added Database links to Journal entries.
- Added an accessibility option for centre of screen dot overlay which helps with reducing/avoiding motion sickness. It can be enabled in the Settings → Interface → Center of screen dot overlay.
- Fixers will now message V to offer a car for the purchase less often.
- Improved the Screen Space Reflections effect so that it looks less grainy on consoles and has lower visual settings qualities on the PC.
- Added a filter for quest items in the Backpack.
- Quest item tags from miscellaneous Job items will now be removed after finishing associated quests, allowing to sell or drop them.
- It is now possible to rotate V in the Inventory with a mouse.
- Players will now properly be able to craft a quick hack even if they once crafted it and then got rid of it.
- Added a comparison tooltip for cyberwar.
- Improved notification when buying cyberwar and not meeting the level requirements to equip it.
- It’s now possible to upgrade crafting components in bulk.
- Added new sleeping spots for Nibbles in V’s apartment.
- The icon on a disposal crate will now turn red when the player picks up a body instead of being greyed out.
- The landmine icon will now be greyed out after disarming it.
- It’s now possible to use an elevator while carrying a body.
- Happy Together – Barry now has an updated, more unique appearance.
- Base item will now be highlighted green like other components if it’s present in the Inventory when crafting the same item of better quality.