iQOO Z3 is one of the fresh additions to the Indian smartphone market. It launched in the first part of June and came with three storage variants. There are 6GB/128GB, 8GB/128GB, and 8GB/256GB. These models generally cost Rs.19,990, Rs.20,990, and Rs.22,990 respectively. But, as you know, the Great Freedom Festival just started on Amazon Indian, allowing a minimum of Rs.1,500 off for all users on iQOO Z3. On top of that, if you are an SBI card holder, can get up to Rs.1,750 more discount. Here’s how to avail these discounts.
- Add the Rs.1,500 coupone before clicking on the “Buy Now” or “Add to Cart” option. Just check the box
- If you are an SBI card holder you can get Rs.1,250 additional off for Non-EMI and Rs.1,750 off for EMI purchase.
In the best case, that means you will get a total of Rs.3,250 discount on any of the iQOO Z3 models. Then the price of the base variant will be Rs.16,740 only.
Buy Link: https://amzn.to/3lydgNG
Specifications and Features of iQOO Z3 5G
- 6.58″ FHD+ LCD
- 120Hz refresh rate
- 180Hz touch sampling rate
- Snapdragon 768G processor
- 64MP + 8MP + 2MP triple rear cameras
- 16MP front camera
- Funtouch OS 11.1
- 6/8GB LPDDR4X RAM
- 128/256GB UFS 2.2 storage
- 4400mAh battery
- 55W Charging
- Side Mounted Fingerprint scanner
- Liquid Cooling
- 5G bands: n77/n78
- 3.5mm jack
- 8.5mm thickness
- 185.5g weight