Today, the last DLC of the game Hitman 3 is released with various new free updates for all the users. The game developers IO Interactive announced the new coming season of content which will be released next month. This event going to start with a Marrakesh mission’s free trial. After that, they going to include featured content and an array of Elusive Targets.
In the patch note, we can see that, this Lust Assassination Escalation contract makes players collect Intel for finding “secret admire” which are randomly assigned from some pretenders. This contract works differently from other escalation contracts. In this contract, there will be one stage.
In this game, a brand new permanent event called the Dartmoor Garden show will be added. This garden show escalation will reward players with a summer sightseeing suit. Other events which are part of the season of content include Heartbreaker, Entertainer elusive targets, featured contracts from Shacknews, etc.
In the below chart the full schedule of content are listed:
The Game HITMAN 3 – Season of Lust from July 27 to August 30
- From July 27 to August 8: “Play Markesh for free”
- From July 30 to August 9: “The Heartbreaker event (HITMAN 3 Elusive Target)”
- On August 5: “The Dartmoor Garden Show event (Permanent Event)”
- On August 12: “Featured Contracts from Shacknews”
- From August 12 to August 22: “Play A House Built On Sand for free”
- From August 20 to August 30: “The Entertainer event (Elusive Target)”
- On August 26: “Featured Contracts from the Hitman Community event”