The Blue team today officially announced their new small form factor gaming PC in the form of NUC 11 Extreme Kit. Code-named “Beast Canyon”, this is one of the most powerful mini Gaming PC out there powered by Intel’s 11th Gen processors.
It is a highly modular desktop PC engineered to provide a phenomenal experience for gaming, streaming and recording. Even though it’s small in size but has support for full-size discrete graphics cards and a full range of I/O ports, the Intel NUC 11 Extreme Kit delivers high-performance gameplay and smooth, immersive visuals.
Why It Matters: The highest-performing Intel NUC yet delivers a premium and size-optimized PC package for creating innovative desktops suited to gamers’ unique performance needs. Packing the latest hardware components into a tiny 8-litre case, the Intel NUC 11 Extreme Kit is loaded with features typically found in much larger gaming rigs and offers customizable design options.
About the Small Footprint, Massive Performance: The sky’s the limit with up to an 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i9 processor featuring eight cores, 16 threads, and up to 5.0 GHz frequency. Kits are also available with an unlocked1 Intel 11th Gen Intel® Core™ i7 processor. Additional features include:
- Two Thunderbolt 4 ports, Intel Wi-Fi 6E, a 2.5-gigabit Intel® Ethernet port, and a 650-watt internal power supply.
- Customize with a full-size discrete graphics card, up to 64 gigabytes of dual-channel memory and massive storage options thanks to four M.2 slots.
- Hinged chassis lid for easier upgrading.
- Three large 92mm fans keep things cool and quiet during hours of heated gameplay.
- RGB under-chassis lighting and replaceable RGB front logo means each kit can have its own signature design inside and out.
The new Intel NUC 11 Extreme Kits are expected to be available starting in 2021’s third quarter, with more rolling out through the end of this year. Pricing starts at $1,150 to $1,350 for Intel Core i7 and Intel Core i9 kits, respectively.