Every year, Indian’s look forward to two sales – Amazon Prime Days and Flipkart Big Billion Days. Among these two, the Amazon Prime Day sale is announced. It’s a two days sale scheduled for 26th July and 27th July. We all know we will witness lots of new launches and massive discounts on almost every product from every category.
Amazon is disclosing the deals day by day so that we can prepare ourselves to order when the sale will begin. One of those deals is about the Samsung Crystal 4K Peo series of televisions. The base model with a 43-inch screen size currently costs Rs.40,999. There are three mode screen size options available – 50 inches, 55 inches, and 65 inches.
The Amazon Prime Day sale will bring down the base model price to Rs.36,990. The Rs.4,000 discount includes Amazon coupons and some other offers. The offer prices for the other models are not announced. But we can expect at least the same amount of discounts for those as well. So, keep your eye on the page; the link is given below.
Specifications (base model) :-
- Resolution : Crystal 4K Pro UHD (3840 x 2160) resolution | Refresh Rate : 60 Hertz
- Connectivity: 3 HDMI ports to connect set top box, Blu-ray speakers or a gaming console | 1 USB ports to connect hard drives or other USB devices
- Display: Ultra HD (4k) LED Panel | One Billion Colors | Air Slim Design | Supports HDR 10+ | PurColor | Mega Contarst | UHD Dimming | Auto Game Mode
- Sound: 20 Watts Output | Powerful Speakers with Dolby Digital Plus | Q Symphony
- Smart TV Features : Prime Video, Hotstar, Netflix, Zee5 and more | Voice Assistant – Bixby & Alexa | Tap View | PC Mode | Universal Guide | Web Browser | Screen Mirroring