Xiaomi, the Chinese smartphone maker will officially launch its 67W charger on July 12, 2021. Yesterday, the company shared a video teaser on its official Twitter handle providing a glimpse of the same which reveals a few of its features. Xiaomi has also set up a dedicated microsite for its upcoming product. Now the price of Xiaomi’s 67W sonic charge 3.0 charger is revealed by Xiaomi by listing the Product on the Mi store. As per the listing, Xiaomi’s 67W fast Sonic Charge 3.0 charger will cost Rs 1,999 ($27) in India.
There were also some leaks and Rumours about the pricing of the Product like a Twitter user, Nirmal TV shared a live image of the charging adapter along with its pricing. Unfortunately, the tweet was deleted minutes after it was posted, but another Twitter leaker was managed to grab a screenshot. According to the tweet, the Mi Sonic Charge 3.0 67W fast charger will be priced at ₹1,999(~$27).
As per Mi India, the upcoming 67W charger will be capable of charging multiple devices including headphones, Mi Band, smartphones, laptops, and Type-C compatible devices. As the name says, the charger will support a maximum charging speed of 67W. Touted as the most powerful charger, it will also come with Qualcomm Quick Charge 3.0 support.
According to the listing, the device will be shipped with a bundled USB-A to USB-C cable in the box with BIS certification. The adapter is of white color, with 67W written on the top.
- Cryptocurrency farm seized by Ukrainian government reveals over 3000 pieces of…
- China’s supercomputers leading in the performance race of advanced computers
- Microsoft Windows 11 Insider Preview Build 22000.65 now available: See what…
- The third case of illegal CPU smuggling intercepted in Mainland China
- Samsung announces more details of its PM1743 SSD supporting PCIe 5.0
- Mi MIX 4 may come with a completely invisible under-display camera