- JIO USERS THAT RUN OUT OF DATA, CAN GET INSTANT-DATA ON LOAN & PAY LATER
- YET ANOTHER STEP IN JIO’S ‘WE CARE’ JOURNEY
Another day, and another revolutionary step from Reliance Jio, yes, Jio users will get a new “Emergency Data Loan” functionality. This is a great step because it could solve the need for a lot of people when you are out of internet data and do not have the connectivity to recharge your number.
Jio is said to have recently augmented its network to almost double its data capacity and speed that has resulted in its customers experiencing better network connectivity and higher speeds. However, many users are able to consume their daily data quota much faster and are left without high-speed data for the rest of the day.
Understanding the need for its customers who are not in a position to instantly purchase a data top-up due to various reasons. The new Emergency data loan facility from Jio will offer a simple yet powerful solution to these users, ensuring the continuation of a seamless high-speed data experience.
What is this Emergency data loan facility?
- Emergency data loan facility provides the flexibility of ‘Recharge Now and Pay Later’ functionality to Jio users who run out of their high-speed daily data quota and are unable to recharge immediately.
- Under this, Jio will allow its prepaid users to borrow up to 5 emergency data loan packs of 1GB each (Valued Rs 11 / pack)
How to avail Emergency data loan facility when needed?
- Open MyJio App and go to ‘menu’ on the top left of the page
- Select ‘Emergency Data Loan’ under mobile services
- Click ‘Proceed’ on the emergency data loan banner
- Select the ‘Get emergency data’ option
- Click ‘Activate now’ to get the emergency loan benefit
- Emergency data loan benefit is activated.
Note: Payment for the emergency data loan utilized can also be done from the same page
via Jio Press Release