- Zero Upfront Entry Cost – No Security Deposit, No Installation Charges
- Always-On Service – Never Run Out Of A Recharge Plan
- Auto-Pay To Provide Peace Of Mind – No Need To Remember Bill Due Date
Reliance Jio is one of leading providers for fiber broadband in India, growing faster than ever in more areas. With its aggressive pricing and good service, JioFiber has quickly gained people’s trust and is among the favorites among tech enthusiasts like me.
So, interestingly, Jio is again making the cost of getting the JioFiber even more affordable, as with Jiofiber Postpaid, you enjoy lot of benefits and here are all the advantages:
- Zero upfront entry cost (no security deposit for Internet Box and No Installation charges), amounting to an upfront saving of Rs 1,500
- Plans starting at Rs 399 per month – lowest in the industry
- Aggressive 6 and 12 months plan options
- Symmetric plans (download speed = upload speed)
SET TOP BOX:
- 4K Set Top Box at no extra cost (Rs 1,000 refundable security deposit) for OTT Apps
- Up to 15 paid OTT Apps on Rs 999 and above plan (all leading OTTs including regional apps such as SunNxt, HoiChoi, etc.)
- Stay connected to 247365 without any service disruptions due to non-recharge
- Highest quality service with 99.9% uptime
- Autopay payment service for peace of mind
So, you now get to understand that you do enjoy lot of benefits with Jiofiber Postpaid, but how will you opt for it? Here are the steps:
- One can get the service by dropping a lead on jio.com/fiber. As soon as your area is JioFiber-ready, our executive will reach out to you and connect your home.
- JioFiber Postpaid will be available for subscription starting 17th June, Thursday.
- To activate JioFiber Postpaid Plans, Customers must pay advance rental for either 6 months or 12 months. After their advance rental period is over, customers have the flexibility to choose monthly or long term rental plan again.
Know more from JioFiber site.