· Pro-grade noise-canceling microphone with Acoustic Fence technology
· Dynamic Mute Alert feature lets you know if you’re speaking while on mute
· Extended battery life with 19 hour talk time
Bengaluru – June 15, 2021: Poly (NYSE: POLY) today announced the Voyager Focus 2 in India, the latest addition to Poly’s line up of best-selling stereo Bluetooth headsets. The Voyager Focus 2 is a smart, wireless headset with amazing audio that’s intuitive and easy to use. Designed to reduce distractions while working from anywhere, the Voyager Focus 2 features Poly’s next-generation Acoustic Fence technology with Advanced Digital Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC).
“Today, remote and hybrid working has become the norm, and good headsets are increasingly becoming the most sought-after equipment, with 84% of the Indian workforce looking for better audio devices. As today’s workforce gets more comfortable with the changing workspace, they want technology that is collaborative and allows them to work from anywhere, whether it is the office, dining table, or even balcony. Good audio technology reduces background noise/distractions and helps us focus on what really matters. Poly understands this, and our latest product, the Voyager Focus 2 delivers this experience. It is packed with three levels of hybrid active noise canceling (ANC) to reduce distractions and is the perfect companion for today’s hybrid worker,” said Ankur Goel, Managing Director, Poly India & SAARC.
The key features of Voyager Focus 2 include:-
No background noise
· Pro-grade noise-canceling microphone with Acoustic Fence technology increases your productivity by keeping noise out.
· The Advanced Digital Hybrid Active Noise Cancellation (ANC), allows you to have crystal clear conversations with the person on the other end of the call.
· ANC comes with three settings: high, mid, and off and you can choose the level suited for your surroundings.
· Carry the headset anywhere you go with the handy carry case.
· The Dynamic Mute Alert feature will light up to let you know if you’re speaking on mute.
· An online earcup indicator flashes when you’re on a call for a visual cue to others that you’re busy.
· Smart sensors will help you answer calls and play or pause music.
· Answer calls by simply putting on the headset, mute by taking the headset off.
· The microphone boom feature will automatically switch left and right audio no matter which side the headset is worn.
· The headset intuitively mutes when the boom is in the upright position to ensure you are always in control of your call.
Longer Talk Time
· Plush ear cushions allow you to work for long hours comfortably.
· The headset has a long battery life with up to 19 hours of talk time at a stretch.
· Headphones can be used as a corded device, with audio over USB mode.
Works the Way You Do
The Voyager Focus 2 headset is available in two different options; the Voyager Focus 2 UC and Voyager Focus 2 Office.
The VoyagerFocus 2 UC headset allows you to move around freely as it connects to mobile phones and PC/Mac via Poly’s new BT700 USB adapter that ensures a more stable audio connection. It also has a convenient desktop charging stand option to ensure one is always charged, plus serves for easy desktop storing.
The Voyager Focus 2 Office headset connects with desk phones, mobile phones, and PC/Mac for those who need to connect to multiple communication devices throughout the workday. The Office version continues to charge in the base when the headset is not in use, so you are always ready to take a call. It can also easily be plugged into your computer’s USB port.
Microsoft Teams Open Office Certification
The Voyager Focus 2 headset has earned the Microsoft Teams Open Office premium microphone specification. It is Microsoft Teams-certified and comes with a dedicated Teams button for instant access to the app. It is also compatible with Zoom right out of the box to seamlessly support all your collaboration and communications needs.
“As employees look for more flexibility in the way they work with a greater need to focus and work from anywhere, the Voyager Focus 2 aims to please,” said Mohamed Alaa Saayed, ICT Industry Director & Fellow – Connected Work, Frost & Sullivan.
“Poly’s Acoustic Fence Technology and Advanced Digital Hybrid ANC technologies are premium features that improve not only the user’s experience, but also the experience on the far-end – providing an all-around amazing pro-grade, audio experience,” he added.
Poly+ and Poly Lens Supported
For added convenience, the Voyager Focus 2 supports Poly Lens, a personal device support service, making it easier for IT teams to troubleshoot and manage devices while working remotely. The Voyager Focus 2 comes with a 2-year limited warranty and access to Poly’s standard support. Also, Poly+ is available, a paid subscription service that offers 24/7 technology support for personal devices worldwide and a third-year warranty.
The Voyager Focus 2 joins Poly’s ever popular Voyager Focus UC line, which will continue to be available for purchase worldwide. The Voyager Focus 2 headset is available now from authorised resellers.