In 2021, we have made every item in our life smarter more than ever, and so why should our eyeglasses rest? Amazon’s Echo Frames (2nd Gen) is a smart audio glasses with Alexa support, so you can ask Alexa anything on the go and get connected to the internet even while you are at work.
You can even listen to songs, control your smart home, stay on task with reminders and alarms hands-free, use Alexa. Also, if you are a Prime member and into a smart ecosystem, you might find the Echo Frames even handier for daily usage.
- Echo Frames are smart audio prescription-ready glasses that provide hands-free access to Alexa. Open-ear audio directs sound to your ears and allows you to adjust the volume so you can discreetly listen without blocking out the world around you.
- Ask Alexa to play audiobooks and music, control your smart home, stay on task with reminders and alarms, and stay informed with easy access to news.
- Use hands-free communication to make calls and announcements with your voice. VIP filter lets you select top contacts and apps for Alexa read notifications.
- Battery life – Get over 2 hours of talk time, Alexa interactions, and media playback over a 14-hour day. Or up to 4 hours of nonstop listening on a full charge.
- Designed to protect your privacy – Amazon is not in the business of selling your personal information to others. Microphones are designed to respond to the person’s voice wearing the frames and turn off with the double-press of a button.
- Does even more – Listen to audio from your smartphone and access Google Assistant or Siri using a quick gesture on the touchpad.
- Merge style and comfort. Echo Frames are lightweight, include flexible hinges and adjustable temple tips, and are IPX4 splash-resistant. Compatible with most prescription lenses.
Originally priced at $249.99, you can now get the Echo Frames (2nd Gen) for just $219.99! Buy from here: https://amzn.to/3yMGCMy