It seems Apple is making some permanent price cuts on Amazon India as we suspect the Cupertino giant to launch upcoming MacBook Pros at WWDC. So, the MacBook Pros with the M1 chip is getting some sweet price cuts, and if you have been looking for one, there’s no better time than this.
The M1 chip has been a revolutionary Apple Silicon, and as the macOS keeps improving, more and more apps are now supported on Apple’s unified ARM-powered silicon. You still get flagship-level performance in a slim and light form factor with amazing battery life, so a MacBook Pro is a great choice.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory, so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- The active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colours and incredible image detail
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
You can now get the 256GB SSD variant for just ₹ 1,16,790: https://amzn.to/2SJgOAc
Whereas, the 512GB SSD variant will cost you ₹ 1,34,990: https://amzn.to/3fxWJGn
Out of the two, getting the 256GB SSD variant makes more sense as you can upgrade your storage even with an external drive, so if you were looking for MacBook Air and can somehow stretch your budget, the MacBook Pro is worth the investment.