The much-anticipated promo of FIFA 21, Team Of The Season (TOTS), has been going on since 23rd April. FIFA 21 released the first TOTS teams, i.e., FIFA 21 Community Team Of The Season and the EFL Team Of The Season. The next in line was the Premier League Team Of The Season, followed by the Saudi Pro League Team Of The Season. Then they released La Liga TOTS along with Super Lig TOTS.
So now after Bundesliga and Liga NOS TOTS, it’s now time for the Serie A Team Of The Season, which will be releasing on Friday, 21st May at 10:30 pm IST.
The biggest hint as of now is on the FIFA 21 Ultimate Team loading screen as well as on the Instagram story. The three clues:
- Italian player with 92 shot
- Inter player with 94 dribbling
- 93 rated player with 90 pass
The first player can be Napoli’s Lorenzo Insigne, who has achieved his best ever goals tally in Serie A, i.e., 19 goals in Serie A this term. The second player can be Inter striker Romelu Lukaku. Meanwhile, the third player with 93 overall and 90 passing is very hard to predict, and it can be anyone from the full-backs to the midfielders. Theo Hernandez had a great season with AC Milan, so it can as well be him.
Check out the full team of Serie A TOTS which have been leaked, in my other article.
Here is our predicted TOTS schedule for FIFA 21:
- Friday, 30th April – Premier League and Saudi League TOTS
- Friday, 7th May – La Liga and Super Lig
- Friday, 14th May – Bundesliga and Liga NOS TOTS
- Friday, 21st May – Serie A, Eredivisie and CSL TOTS
- Friday, 28th May – Ligue One, MLS and LATAM TOTS
- Friday, 4th June – Ultimate and Rest of the World TOTS