Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset was launched yesterday and is a new mid-range smartphone chipset that will bridge the gap between flagship and mid-range smartphones in the future.
Along with the launch, some OEMs have also officially confirmed their interest in this new Qualcomm Snapdragon chipset. We had already mentioned that Realme is going to launch a new smartphone with this chipset. Here is the list of all the OEMs that have confirmed that they will launch phones with the new Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G chipset.
In case you want to know the new features of the Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset then here are all the features.
- Shoot action photos with 120 FPS burst capture (8MP) OR 90 FPS (12MP)
- Qualcomm Spectra™ 570L ISP features triple camera concurrency letting you capture three 22MP photos with just one click
- Capture HDR10+ videos in over 1 billion shades of color
- 6th generation Qualcomm® AI Engine with Qualcomm® Hexagon™ 770 Processor
- 12 TOPS
- 2X improvement
- Delivers up to 1,000x improvement for hands-off time in certain use-cases
- 2nd Gen Qualcomm® Sensing Hub with always-on, dedicated low-power AI processor
- Select Qualcomm® Snapdragon Elite Gaming™ delivers immersive gaming experiences
- Qualcomm® Kryo™ 670 CPU enables 40% higher performance and incredible power efficiency
- Qualcomm® Snapdragon Sound™ technology lets you experience premium sound when making calls, listening to music or gaming
- Reimagined Bluetooth 5.2 audio for a new class of crisp, reliable and responsive voice and music
- CAI Compliant Camera – ensures the security & validity of images