Lu Weibing, President of Xiaomi Group China and General Manager of Redmi Brand, has posted several Weibo to review Redmi Note series smartphones where we can see,
- Redmi Note 7: released on 2019.1.10, popularizing 48 million pixels;
- Redmi Note 8 series: released on August 29, 2019, the world’s first 64 million pixels;
- Redmi Note 9 series, released on November 26, 2020, the world’s first Samsung HM2 100-megapixel night scene camera, popularizing the 100-megapixel.
If you are thinking about why is he doing this, then let me remind you that the company had already confirmed the launch of the Redmi Note 10 series will launch in China. So this seems to be a prior hint that the Redmi Note 10 series is coming soon in China.
Most of the Redmi Note 10 series smartphones that will launch in China will be 5G enabled. Information of the 5G chipsets for the upcoming Redmi Note 10 series has not been officially revealed in China. It is very likely that the smartphones will feature Snapdragon 700 series as well as MediaTek Dimesity chipsets.
- Android 12 Beta 1 update available for Realme GT in May
- POCO M3 Pro 5G Unboxing Video is now Live ahead of May 19 Launch | Specifications, Features and Price revealed
- Google Pixel 6 live images appear in three different colors
- BATTLEGROUNDS MOBILE INDIA App: First Look, App Size, Exclusive Images and How to access the App Page?