The much-anticipated promo of FIFA 21, Team Of The Season (TOTS), has been going on since 23rd April. FIFA 21 released the first TOTS teams, i.e., FIFA 21 Community Team Of The Season and the EFL Team Of The Season. The next in line was the Premier League Team Of The Season, followed by the Saudi Pro League Team Of The Season. Then they released La Liga TOTS along with Super Lig TOTS.
EA Sports released the Bundesliga Team Of The Season in FIFA 21 on Friday, 14th May at 10:30 pm IST. It was followed by the Liga NOS Team Of The Season.
FIFA 21 Liga NOS Team Of The Season
- CF: Pedro Gonçalves (92) – Sporting CP
- LM: Otávio (92) – FC Porto
- RM: Rafa (91) – SL Benfica
- CB: Pepe (91) – FC Porto
- LB: Grimaldo (90) – SL Benfica
- CB: Sebastián Coates (89) – Sporting CP
- CM: Sérgio Miguel Relvas de Oliveira (89) – FC Porto
- ST: Haris Seferovic (89) – SL Benfica
- CB: Nicolás Otamendi (88) – SL Benfica
- CDM: João Maria Palhinha Gonçalves (87) – Sporting CP
- GK: Adán (86) – Sporting CP
- RWB: Pedro Porro (85) – Sporting CP
EA Sports have now introduced the FIFA 21 Liga NOS TOTS Guaranteed. It requires:
- Team Overall Rating: Min 83
- Team Chemistry: Min 40
- Number of players in the Squad: 11
Pedro Goncalves is the best player you can get out of this Liga NOS TOTS Guaranteed pack. However, packing Otavio, Rafa or Grimaldo won’t be bad either.
I packed 90-rated LB Grimaldo from the Liga NOS TOTS Guaranteed pack. The player is pretty good to use in your main team as he has enough pace along with his 99 stamina to run up and down the field throughout the game. His Spanish nationality also makes it easy to connect him with other players.
You should definitely do this SBC, as playing FIFA is all about fun. Let me know in the comments down below what you packed from the Liga NOS TOTS Guaranteed pack.