NVIDIA has launched its latest CMP 30HX Miner series graphics cards in the market, and now MSI has finally unveiled the custom models of the card. It is designed for cryptocurrency mining and comes in two variants for miners to choose from.
Previously we had already seen the custom variants of NVIDIA CMP 30HX graphics cards from Asus and Gigabyte, and now it’s the turn of MSI to garner some praise. The flavours of MSIs custom CMP 30HX card are equipped with the Turing TU116-100 GPU and stick with the stock clocks.
The MSI CMP 30HX Miner XS is the identical twin of the MSI GeForce GTX 1660 Ventus XS & comes with a single-slot I/O plate, dual-slot design & a dual-fan cooling system. The card has a single copper heat pipe running through the heatsink that has an aluminium design.
The MSI CMP 30HX Miner, on the other hand, has a different PCB design compared to its other variant and gets Torx Fan 3.0 and dual heat pipes that make direct contact with the GPU.
MSI’s Custom NVIDIA CMP 30HX Miner Graphics Card Features:
Dedicated GPU for Professional Mining
- Powered by NVIDIA CMP 30HX. NVIDIA GPU architecture allows you to mine more efficiently and recoup your mining investment faster.
- 1785 MHz / 14 Gbps
- 6GB GDDR6 192-bit
TORX Fan 2.0
- Dispersion Fan Blade: Steeply curved blade accelerating the airflow.
- Traditional Fan Blade: Provides steady airflow to massive heat sink below.
Double Ball Bearings
- Extremely durable double ball bearings give your TORX FANs for years of intense use. They also remain virtually silent while spinning under load, keeping your graphics card cool during intense and lengthy sessions.
- Deflectors provide additional surface area and guide air to where it’s needed for maximum cooling.
Direct Contact Heat Pipe
- Copper heat pipes with a smooth squared shape at the bottom maximize heat transfer from the GPU.
Designed for professional mining operations
- NVIDIA CMP allows a fully open, airflow-optimized bracket and is configured to allow a greater number of GPUs to be controlled by one CPU.