ASUS surprisingly revealed its new ROG STRIX LC Radeon RX 6900 XT graphics card with the new TOP variant which packs the AMD Navi 21 XTXH GPU. The ASUS ROG STRIX LC Radeon RX 6900 XT TOP is a full-on liquid-cooled design and features a 240mm radiator. The radiator has braided tubing leading to a custom pump model which is designed for the Navi 21 “RDNA 2” GPU.
The shroud has a stunning display of ASUS’s AURA SYNC RGB lighting and has a futuristic shroud. The shroud has a blower-style fan, to blow air into the internal chassis of the graphics card.
ASUS ROG STRIX Radeon RX 6900 XT LC TOP Features:
- Full-coverage cold plate brings liquid cooling to GPU die and memory
- On-board cooling for power delivery is handled by a blower-style fan and low-profile heatsink.
- 240mm radiator balances compatibility and performance.
- 600mm tubing for compatibility with EATX chassis and alternative mounts
- Super Alloy Power II includes premium alloy chokes, solid polymer capacitors, and an array of high-current power stages.
- ASUS FanConnect II equips a hybrid-controlled fan header for optimal system cooling.
- GPU Tweak II provides intuitive performance tweaking, thermal controls, and system monitoring.
According to sources, the internal chassis of the GPU will have a large cold plate to cool both the GPU silicon and GDDR6 VRAM featured on the PCB. The card is powered by a triple 8-pin connector configuration.
Coming to the clock speeds, the card has a game clock of 2375 MHz and the boost clock of 2525 MHz. but it is still a far cry from the Sapphire Radeon RX 6900 XT TOXIC Extreme which boosts up to 2.7 GHz but that’s made possible thanks to a 360mm AIO cooling compared to the 240mm rad on the ROG STRIX LC.