If you have been desparate to get your hands-on with the classy Apple MacBook Pro with M1 chip, then this is the best time to do so. As its been months since Apple has launched these MacBooks, the Cupertino giant is giving some discounts on the MacBooks.
So, you can get the base variant of the Apple MacBook Pro with 256GB SSD that generally costs ₹ 1,22,900 can now be availed for ₹ 1,14,990, whereas the 512GB SSD variant will cost ₹ 1,33,990.
- Apple-designed M1 chip for a giant leap in CPU, GPU, and machine learning performance
- Get more done with up to 20 hours of battery life, the longest ever in a Mac
- 8-core CPU delivers up to 2.8x faster performance to fly through workflows quicker than ever
- 8-core GPU with up to 5x faster graphics for graphics-intensive apps and games
- 16-core Neural Engine for advanced machine learning
- 8GB of unified memory, so everything you do is fast and fluid
- Superfast SSD storage launches apps and opens files in an instant
- The active cooling system sustains incredible performance
- 13.3-inch Retina display with 500 nits of brightness for vibrant colours and incredible image detail
- FaceTime HD camera with advanced image signal processor for clearer, sharper video calls
As you buy from Amazon, you can avail of various exchange offers, credit card cashback and EMI schemes as well, also get Free-One Day delivery with Prime. Get the 256GB variant: https://amzn.to/3od1Azh, or the 512GB SSD variant: https://amzn.to/3fbi9rm.