OnePlus 9 is the latest flagship lineup from OnePlus that comes with a number of premium features such as a flagship camera, Snapdragon 888 5G processor, and more. Just after the launch, these latest smartphones have also started getting updates.
The company has lastly updated the OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro phones with April 2021 security update. Now as per the latest information, the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro have started getting May 2021 security patch for improved system security.
The latest firmware can be identified with OxygenOS 220.127.116.11 software version for the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. In addition to the improved security, the new update also comes with a bunch of improvements and fixes in the system, camera, and network.
Notably, OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro smartphones have already received a few updates in the past. Now, the latest update arrives as OxygenOS 18.104.22.168. This latest update has been currently spotted for the Indian variant of the OnePlus 9 and OnePlus 9 Pro. We expect it should soon roll out for other regional variants. We know OnePlus marketed the OnePlus 9 series phones as the best camera phone in collaboration with Hasselblad. But we are all aware that it was just a marketing gimmick.
OxygenOS 22.214.171.124 update for OnePlus 9 and 9 Pro with camera improvements
- Improved charging performance
- Fixed the small probability lagging issue of the keyboard
- Fixed known issues and improved system stability
- Updated Android security patch to 2021.05
- Improved the HDR effect in some shooting scenes
- Improved the white balance performance of the rear camera
- Improved the stability of network communication
- Improved the performance of Wi-Fi connection