ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G was launched in China along with the ZTE Axon 30 Pro 5G on April 16. Now the company is planning to launch the Ultra version of the series in the month of May globally. India’s launch of the device has yet not been revealed. We already know the specifications of the smartphone and it is very unlikely to change the specifications of the device for the global market. Although there might be some minor changes in the device still it will be as powerful as the China version.
The display of the ZTE Axon 30 Ultra is almost the same as the Axon 30 Pro. It has a 300 Hz touch sampling rate which is lower than the 360 Hz touch sampling rate of the previous device. This display has a 95% screen-body ratio and a single punch-hole at the center. It is also powered by the same Snapdragon 888 SoC.
In terms of optics, Axon 30 Ultra offers quad-cameras at the back. This module consists of three 64 MP cameras (Primary lens, ultrawide sensor, and superhuman camera) and an 8 MP periscope lens. For selfies and video chats, you will get a 16MP selfie shooter. It is packed with a 4600 mAh battery cell and will be paired with a 66W fast charging support.
The smartphone is offered in three colours: black, blue, white, and coffee. It will arrive in frosted Black and matte White colours also in North American states. It will go on sale on April 19 in China. The prices of the Chinese variants are:
- 6 GB + 128 GB – 2,998 yuan ($ 459)
- 8 GB + 128 GB – 3,298 yuan ($ 505)
- 8 GB + 256 GB – 3,598 yuan ($ 551)
Buy Link: https://fas.st/lqS91x
- Realme’s Flagship smartphone with MediaTek Dimensity 1200 Chipset will launch on 4th May
- Asus Zenfone 8 series is launching on May 12 with punch hole camera
- Samsung Galaxy M42 5G price leaked, might be cheaper than Galaxy M51 or even F62
- Redmi K40 Game Enhanced Edition launched in China along with a Bruce Lee Special Edition