When its getting harder to build a PC in 2021 due to the ridiculous prices of RAMs, CPUs and GPUs, these OEMs enjoy delivering cheaper and better value-for-money gaming desktops. In fact, instead of literally hunting a GPU, you can get a pre-built gaming PC instantly, quite strange, though.
These OEMs have a lot of these gaming desktops now which you can buy with even just one-day delivery and still get the hardware you had to hunt down in the market at cheaper rates.
Take for example the Lenovo IdeaCentre G5 Gaming Desktop and its specs are as follows:
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X
- NVIDIA RTX 2060 CD 6GB GDDR6 Graphics
- 8GB DDR4 RAM
- 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD
- Windows 10 Home with Lifetime Validity & Xbox Game Pass
Now say, you want to make a custom PC separately and you are looking just for the hardware described here:
- AMD Ryzen 7 3700X – ₹ 28,419: https://amzn.to/3apnDwX
- NVIDIA RTX 2060 – Better luck finding one at the right price as its almost Rs. 50k everywhere
- 8GB DDR4 RAM – almost ₹ 4,500
- 1TB HDD + 256GB SSD – almost ₹ 3,000 + ₹ 4,000 = ₹ 7,000
- B450M motherboard – at least ₹ 6,000: https://amzn.to/3x9NH9h
- 500W PSU – almost ₹ 3,500
- A decent looking case – atleast ₹ 3,000
- Windows 10 Home license – around ₹ 3,000
So, this goes, to sum up over Rs. 1 lakh and on top of that you have to assemble them, so considering the current situation, prebuilt Gaming Desktops seems to be a lot better option. The example used here, the Lenovo IdeaCentre G5 Gaming Desktop, is available for just ₹ 82,990 with one-day delivery. Get it from here: https://amzn.to/3egEq6E
This is the reason why you should avoid making a Gaming PC as the prices of GPUs specifically are insane, better going for these gaming desktops as they are on sale a lot of times. We will soon bring the best-prebuilt gaming PCs to look at in India 2021, so stay tuned!