ASUS is yet to announce its TUF Gaming F17 gaming laptops with Intel Tiger Lake-H processors; however, even before that, the laptop is already on sale by Amazon Italy.
Thanks to Wccftech, we got the tip of this upcoming gaming laptop which will sport the 45W power-consuming 8-core Intel Tiger Lake-H processors.
The ASUS TUF F17 FX706 gaming laptop borrows the same design as last year and is a budget laptop; it has its own cut-downs. Again, it will come with average-quality displays with sRGB 62.50% coverage as this one is meant for gaming, not productivity or content creation.
The FX706HM-HX062T model listed by Amazon Italy is powered by an Intel Core i7-11800H CPU and GeForce RTX 3060 graphics, so this could safely be assumed as the maxed out variant of the gaming laptop.
On the Amazon page, before taking it down, it was already up for preorders at 1,799 EUR with an estimated shipping date between May 10th to June 8th. However, we are yet to see these upcoming 6 and 8-core Intel Tiger Lake-H45 processors get announced.
- Gaming notebook with a distinctive design and high build quality, with a gaming-optimized keyboard with RGB backlighting
- NumberPad numeric keypad integrated into the mouse pad, DTS Audio technology with bidirectional AI system for noise cancellation and complete cooling system for effective and long-term performance use
- Cutting-edge performance with 11th Generation Intel Core i7-11800H processor and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3060 6GB GDDR6 graphics card designed for professional gaming and maximum durability for everyday tasks
- Complete connectivity thanks to a full set of I / O ports, fast WiFi 6 (802.11ax), and HD 720p webcam
- Perfect for those looking for a high-performance notebook in a lightweight and durable design, suitable for all occasions for gaming, content creation, and intensive work