Nvidia’s Ampere GeForce RTX 30 series are the best line of graphics cards from the company to date

- Advertisement -

Nvidia recently conducted a presentation for its many investors, and in the meet, the green team termed its Ampere GeForce RTX 30 Series graphics cards as the company’s best launch ever. According to sources, Nvidia pushed more Ampere graphics cards than ever before to PC gamers leading to increased share across the PC Gaming market.

The Ampere GPUs were Nvidia’s fastest ramping architecture to date, resulting in twice the number of end market sales of GeForce RTX 30 graphics cards. According to the statistical chart shown by the company, there is an immense demand for GeForce RTX 30 series graphics cards, and the demand is still increasing exponentially.

The major reason for the company’s growth in profit is because the gamers are just flocking to get their hands-on RTX 30 series graphics cards regardless of the insane price points that retailers have them priced at.

- Advertisement - NameCheap [CPS] WW

The currently available RTX 30 cards all cost more than $500 US, however as all the cards have made immense contribution in the increased sales, the high-end cards such as the RTX 3060 Ti & the RTX 3060 weren’t available until later this year. We are yet to see how they will affect the sales chart of the company.

NVIDIA also claimed that its GeForce Gaming laptops have increased with a +20% CAGR, outpacing the entire PlayStation 2020 lineup in its investor meeting. However, the numbers are not just limited to RTX variants laptops but also all the GeForce gaming laptops.

However, reports indicate that the GeForce RTX installed base remains at 15% among the laptop segment, with the rest of the 85% GeForce gamers run non-RTX GPUs.

- Advertisement -

Source

- Advertisement - Wondershare WW
Lenovo India [CPS] IN
Redwolf [CPS] IN

Leave a Reply

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.

Related Articles

Domino's [CPS] IN

More To Consider

NordVPN WW

Stay Connected

13,642FansLike
62FollowersFollow
110FollowersFollow
Boat Lifestyle [CPS] IN

Hot Topics

TataCliq [CPS] IN

Latest Articles

Harman Audio [CPS] IN

Trending

Redmagic WW

Featured

Adblocker detected! Please consider reading this notice.

We've detected that you are using AdBlock Plus or some other adblocking software which is preventing the page from fully loading.

We don't have any banner, Flash, animation, obnoxious sound, or popup ad. We do not implement these annoying types of ads!

We need money to operate the site, and almost all of it comes from our online advertising.

Please add yourdomain.com to your ad blocking whitelist or disable your adblocking software.

×