Redmi has officially announced the launch of its upcoming gaming smartphone. Leaks and rumors claim that Redmi’s upcoming gaming smartphone will be MediaTek Dimensity 1200 powered smartphone. This smartphone will be available in China as the company’s first gaming smartphone. Moving on, we have come across another report that claims this upcoming Redmi gaming smartphone powered by Dimensity 1200 chipset will launch under the POCO brand in India. We are verifying the later information about the phone launching in India.
The official announcement from the company refers to the phone as the first masterpiece of the “Game Phone” and has added it will be available in China by the end of this month. The company claims “to create a game flagship for more players. The ultimate cost-effective adjustment”. This clearly hints that the upcoming gaming smartphone will be a cost-effective device and might be a competitor of all the present gaming smartphones available in the market.
This time the company is partnering with Call of Duty Mobile Game for making this smartphone. This reminds us of ASUS partnering with Tencent for their special variant in China.
- POCO M3 Pro 5G seems to be the rebranded Redmi Note 10 5G
- Motorola officially confirmed the launch of the new Moto G-series phones
- Realme 8 5G launching in India with MediaTek Dimensity 700 on April 16
- Vivo V21 series launching soon in India and Malaysia
- Galaxy Unpacked Event on April 28th: Everything you need to know