Motorola India has now officially confirmed the upcoming Moto G-series smartphones. The company has mentioned about two new G series smartphones but has not mentioned the names of those phones in their recent tweet. Motorola has also not revealed any launch date for these smartphones. Hope it will be revealed soon officially.
But we already know that Motorola was going to launch two new smartphones in India of the Moto G series. We already know that those two are Moto G60 and Moto G40 Fusion. Ahead of the launch, we have already shared some key specifications of both smartphones in our previous articles.
|Device||Moto G60||Moto G40 Fusion|
|Processor:||Snapdragon 732G (very likely)||Snapdragon 732G (very likely)|
|RAM||6 + 128 UFS 2.1||4 + 64 / 6+ 128 UFS 2.1|
|Rear Cameras||108MP + 8 + 2||64MP + 8 + 2|
|Front Camera||32 MP front)||16MP front|
|battery pack||6000 mAh||6000 mAh|
|Display||6.78 inch FullHD + with 120Hz (according to XDA)||6.78 inch FullHD + with 120Hz (according to XDA)|
|Colours||Gray (with green) and gray (with brown)||Gray (with green) and gray (with brown)|
With a 108MP camera sensor at the back and one 32MP sensor at the front, this smartphone is surely going to be the best to offer in the segment. As per our intel, the phone which we are discussing here might be the upcoming Moto G60 which the company has not revealed yet in any market and might introduce in India as one of its initial launch markets.
- Sony Xperia 1 III, Xperia 5 III, Xperia 10 III launched: Full specifications
- ZTE Axon 30 Ultra 5G live images and specifications revealed ahead of April 15 launch
- Oppo to launch an A-series 5G smartphone under Rs 20,000 in India, probably the Oppo A74 5G
- Realme 8 5G launching in India with MediaTek Dimensity 700 on April 16
- Vivo V21 series launching soon in India and Malaysia