OnePlus had launched the Nord 5G in India last year and after that, it had actually stopped launching any other Nord devices in India. The company has Nord N10 5G and Nord 100 smartphones launched globally but these two cheaper versions of the original Nod 5G did not make it to India. Almost after a year, the alleged successor of the OnePlus Nord N10 5G has been spotted in the BIS certification.
The upcoming Nord smartphone is expected to be the recently hinted Nord N1 5G, from the company. This upcoming smartphone has the codename ‘Ebba’ as mentioned by OnLeaks in his Voice article. He mentions it as the ‘successor’ of the Nord N10. Not much about this phone has surfaced yet, other than some renders shared by OnLeaks in his Voice article.
From the images, we can see a triple rear camera setup at the back and a huge 6.49″ display with a left-aligned punch-hole cutout for housing the front camera. The smartphone is 8.4mm thick and has a 3.5mm audio jack. This time we might get a side-mounted fingerprint scanner. According to OnLeaks, the phone has a glossy plastic back and shiny metal frame around the sides. The phone will have a Type-C charging port and the 3.5mm audio jack will remain at the bottom of the phone along with the speaker grills.
- Lenovo Legion Phone 2 Pro official First Look
- iQOO 7 Legend confirmed to launch in India in April under Rs.40,000
- Report: Samsung and Oppo to compete to gain from LG’s exit from the smartphone market
- Sony Xperia 1 III and 10 III design renders revealed along with cases by case maker Olixar
- ZTE Axon 30 Series official First Look