AMD has recently announced the new Radeon Software Adrenalin 2020 Edition 21.3.2 that provides important updates for AMD Radeon GPUs. The company has released the driver optimizing performance for the DIRT 5 Update 4.00 with support for DirectX Raytracing features and providing Day-0 support for Evil Genius 2 and The Outriders, supporting Radeon gamers with optimized performance to enjoy the latest titles at their best.
As AMD continues to work with leading developers to ensure incredible gaming experiences in today’s top titles, Radeon Software Adrenalin Edition 21.3.2 will offer support for Codemasters’ high octane racing sim as the title received an update for Microsoft DXR support on March 30. When paired with AMD FidelityFX, users will also experience the combined effects of rasterization and raytracing optimization for more balanced image quality and high performance.
- Evil Genius 2: World Domination™
- DIRT 5™ Update 4.0
- DirectX® Raytracing
- Radeon RX 6700 series graphics products may report incorrect core clock values in performance tuning and/or the system graphics hardware information tab.
- Shadows may exhibit corruption in Insurgency: Sandstorm™ on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- On a limited number of displays, the preferred desktop resolution in Windows® may change when the display is power cycled.
- The start and cancel buttons in the performance tuning stress test may disappear when Radeon Software is resized to be small.
- A black screen may occur on a limited number of displays when Radeon FreeSync is enabled and playing a game set to use borderless fullscreen on Radeon RX 6000 series graphics products.
- Connecting two displays with large differences in resolution/refresh rates may cause flickering on Radeon RX Vega series graphics products.
- Enabling Vsync in Rocket League and setting the game to use borderless fullscreen may cause stuttering or ghosting.
- Radeon RX 400 and 500 series graphics products may experience a TDR during extended periods of video playback.
- Brightness flickering may intermittently occur in some games or applications when Radeon™ FreeSync is enabled, and the game is set to use borderless fullscreen.
- Enhanced Sync may cause a black screen to occur when enabled on some games and system configurations. Any users who may be experiencing issues with Enhanced Sync enabled should disable it as a temporary workaround.
You can download the latest Radeon Software Adrenalin 21.3.2 driver here.