Teclast is a product manufacturer that produces premium-looking devices but the devices are just entry-level products. They come with decent specs and the MSRP of the devices are as low as possible.
But, according to sources, with the announcement of its new T. Bolt line of laptops, the company is moving away from the budget sector and trying its hand at some mid-range specs.
Reports indicate that the first model from the T.Bolt series to be released will be the 10 DG 15.6-inches. The device will come with a premium look along with decent specs.
According to the information received, the 10 DG is powered by the Intel Core i7-10510U Comet Lake CPU. going with Intel’s 10th gen is still a good solution as jumping directly to the Tiger Lake would result in higher implementation cost, because Thunderbolt 4 connectors are too expensive.
The manufacturer is also offering the 10 DG with an Iris Xe Max 96 EU 4 GB discrete graphics solution.
The full list of specs also includes:
- FHD IPS panel with thin bezels
- 8 GB of LPDDR4 RAM
- 256 GB NVMe or SATA SSD storage plus a free SATA slot
- Backlit keyboard
- 720p webcam (not mentioned in specs, but appears in pictures)
- Wi-Fi 6 + Bluetooth 5.1
- Port selection: 1x USB-C, 2x USB-A 3.0, 1 USB-A 2.0, HDMI video output, SD card reader, audio jack, GbE jack
- Premium brush metal chassis – 1.82 Kg (4 lbs) total system weight
- 70 Wh battery
No pricing info as of yet, but the Teclast T.Bolt 10 DG model should soon be available on Amazon, AliExpress, and the official site.