It’s been only a few months since AMD announced the new Ryzen 5000U based processors in the market; we now already have the new Acer Swift 3 available to buy. Having reviewed the last-gen variant of the laptop, I can tell you it is an incredible budget laptop for daily usage.
So, the new variant of the same Acer Swift 3 should be a great one too and the best part is that the launch price remains the same as last-gen i.e. only $699.99. At that price you now get an 8 core, 16 threaded APU at the heart of the laptop, accopanied by the same 8GB LPDDR4X RAM and 512GB NVMe SSD.
There’s not any huge upgrade except the APU and so you can still expect decent daily performance along with good battery life.
- AMD Ryzen 7 5700U Octa-Core Mobile Processor (Up to 4.3GHz) with Radeon Graphics | 8GB LPDDR4X Memory | 512GB NVMe SSD
- 14″ Full HD (1920 x 1080) IPS Widescreen LED-backlit Display (300nit Brightness, 16:9 Aspect Ratio)
- 802.11ax Wi-Fi 6 Dual-Band 2.4GHz and 5GHz featuring 2×2 MU-MIMO technology | Backlit Keyboard | Fingerprint Reader
- 1 – USB Type-C port USB 3.2 Gen 2 (up to 10 Gbps) DisplayPort over USB Type-C & USB Charging, 2 – USB 3.2 Gen 1 port (one featuring power-off charging) & 1 – HDMI port
- Windows 10 Home | Just 0.63″ thin and 2.65 lbs and up to 12.5 hours of battery life! | Get hands free access to Alexa on your PC
Buy the 2021 Acer Swift 3 now!! Here’s the link: