It seems the Chinese smartphone giant is on a spree to continue making new records and this time they made it with their well-known accessory: Mi Earphones Basic. The cheap headphones from Xiaomi are a good example of what Xiaomi is capable of bringing on a budget.
Obviously, at ₹ 399 it is a great earphone and that is why people have appreciated it as well and made a record of selling as much as 6.82 million earphones in just 2.5 years. Xiaomi has always focused to make a great ecosystem of products surrounding their smartphones and their audio lineup is no exception.
Still in 2021, if you need a budget earphone that would not hurt your pocket much, with decent audio quality and durability, the Mi Earphones Basic makes sense.
- Tangle-free cable
- Ultra-deep bass
- Has mic and play/pause button
- High quality silicone earbuds. Cable length-1.25 m
- 3.5mm jack. Speaker impedance: 32Ω. Frequency Response Range: 20-20,000Hz, Rated power: 5mW
- Super extra bass, powerful 10mm drivers, HD clear sound, in-line microphone, play/pause your music, change your tracks and answer/end your calls
- Aluminum alloy sound chamber
Get yours from here: https://amzn.to/3bb2AO9