On the 11th of February, the first big free content update for Godfall has arrived, which contains new Tower of Trials challenges, Ascension Levels for those who have hit the regular level cap, powerful Primal updates, and more. Watch the video overview of the upcoming Primal Update, given below.
Here are all the details of all the new content included in the Godfall Primal Update:
- Ascension Levels – Now in the update, it will power up even after you have reached the level cap, granting you new Ascension Bonuses and Ascension Powers.
- Primal Items – Added a compelling dimension to the loot hunting, injecting a huge buff to the item’s primary trait as a new loot modifier. You can see the impact of these effects with the new Detailed Player Stats Screen.
- Tower of Trials – Both the Ascended and regular version of the tower received a substantial overhaul and expanded content with the fresh new objectives, greater challenges, better rewards, and surprising events which is going to force you to adapt and test your builds.
- Dreamstones – Dreamstone has gone through extensive changes, including the increased Electrum rewards and improved loot targeting. We’ve added a completely new class of items named Volatile Dreamstones that can further improve your rewards.
- Zenun Shopkeeper – Zenun is now an in-game vendor which allows you to buy a weapon with your in-game resources to upgrade gear for your challenge runs.
The Primal Update includes NVIDIA ray tracing for those with the GeForce RTX cards (previously only individuals with AMD GPUs could use ray tracing). Godfall is available now on PS5 and PC.