Apple leans towards India over the past few years. Its factories shifted to India, opens its online store last year, and planning to inaugurate physical stores too. This is all its love for the Indian fans we can say. So, how it misses celebrating Valentine’s Week? Under the banner “Apple Days” from 11th February to 17th February, Apple is providing a huge discount on its iPad Mini WiFi 256GB variant. Thanks to Amazon India too, as this discount is only available on this platform only.
As I mentioned in the title, during this offer period you can get the iPad Mini at less than Rs.40,000. You probably know, this product is listed on Apple’s online store at Rs.48,900. The Apple Days reduces the price and bring down at Rs.42,900. On top of that, if you have your own GST number, then, Rs.6,545 will come back to you in the form of GST Credit. In case you don’t have that, there is also an exchange offer of up to Rs.16,500, and several bank offers, like flat Rs.3,000 discount on HDFC Credit Card. Blending all these offers will surely reduce the price of the iPad Mini below Rs.40,000.
Buy Link: https://amzn.to/3jK5zRx
- 7.9-inch Retina display with True Tone and wide color
- A12 Bionic chip
- Touch ID fingerprint sensor
- 8MP back camera, 7MP FaceTime HD front camera
- Stereo speakers
- 802.11ac Wi-Fi
- Up to 10 hours of battery life
- Lightning connector for charging and accessories
- Support for Apple Pencil (1st generation)
- iPadOS brings new capabilities designed specifically for iPad