The Steam Game Festival of February 2021 is live now. Nearly a week-long event, containing an opening day live stream, developer live streams and chats, and the most interesting part – 500 demos from different types of genres to try out.
For only a week, 500 demos is a huge collection to finish, especially when you have other stuff to do. The Steam Game Festival is going to give you a rundown of games on your wishlist that are offering now demos.
Here are some interesting games from the demos:
- Graven – A spiritual action-adventure FPS game developed by Slipgate Ironworks.
- Dream Engines: Nomad Cities – Build your flying sci-fi city set in a “nightmare-infested post-apocalyptic world full of strange science and dreams.”
- The Bloodline – A fantasy action RPG where you have to build your army to postpone the end-times.
- Whisker Squadron – An aerial combat game where you have to control your plane with the help of a pilot cat.
- SkateBird – Skating with a bird on bendy straws, kickflip over staplers, and many more.
- Happy Game – A psychedelic horror game containing puzzles in charming environments.
- Minute of Islands – Explore the wonderful and strange island on the brink of collapse.
These are just a small part of that collection, don’t forget, the number is 500. So, start exploring to find your favorite ones and let us know in the comment section.
The Steam Game Festival is live till February 9, 2021. Just after two days, it is expected that the Steam Lunar New Year sale will start. As per some leaks, Steam Lunar New Year sale is going to start on February 11 and will continue till February 15.