Former Real Madrid and Spanish goalkeeper Iker Casillas once said, “Goalkeeper’s life is always difficult. You make 100 saves. But they will remember the one you let in.”
Some strikers have made it more difficult for the goalkeepers. Cristiano Ronaldo, Lionel Messi, Zlatan Ibrahimovic and Robert Lewandowski are among them.
In this article, we will see the goalkeepers who conceded the most against Messi, Ronaldo, Lewandowski, and Ibrahimovic.
- Stephane Ruffier: Stephane Ruffier has conceded 17 against Zlatan Ibrahimovic. Former French goalkeeper played for Saint-Etienne for 10 years. He faced the Swedish striker in his time at Paris Saint-Germain.
- Mandanda: Another French goalkeeper in the list. Mandanda has conceded 11 from Zlatan.
- Miller: Miller has conceded 9 from Zlatan.
- Baumann: The Hoffenheim goalkeeper has conceded the most against Robert Lewandowski. The Poland striker has scored 16 against him.
- Burki: Borussia Dortmund goalkeeper Roman Burki is second in the list. Lewandowski has scored 14 against him.
- Casteels: Casteels in third in the list after conceding 14 against Robert Lewandowski.
- Diego Alves: Diego Alves has conceded 21 against the Argentine in his career.
- Casillas: A big name in the list. The former Real Madrid captain has conceded 18 against the 6 times Ballon D’or winner.
- Iraizoz: Lionel Messi has scored 18 goals against him in his whole career.
- Iraizoz: Iraizoz is the only player to be in the list for both Lionel Messi and Cristiano Ronaldo. The Portuguese sensation has scored 15 against him.
- Javi Varas: Javi Varas has conceded 13 against Ronaldo and is the second in the list.
- Claudio Bravo: Former FC Barcelona goalkeeper is also in the list. Bravo has conceded 12 from Ronaldo.