Asus and Asus Republic of Gamers (ROG) today unveiled all 16 of the company’s products at CES 2021. Asus has been one of the top manufacturers of PC and PC parts for the last few years.
Asus have again introduced some new products demonstrating outstanding innovation, engineering and functionality, aesthetic and design within the consumer technology realm.
Asus have launched the ROG MAXIMUS XII Extreme. The ROG MAXIMUS XII Extreme’s claim to the Z490 motherboard throne stems from its ability to artfully dissipate the thermals of a fully stacked, high-end rig.
Temperatures of core and secondary power regulators are managed by a large array of heatsinks anchored to a metal shroud providing additional mass and surface area.
Underneath, there’s an 8-phase VRM comprised of sixteen TDA21490 power stages (90 amps each) paired with suitably specified SA and IO regulators to tackle any CPU that graces the platform.
- Lga1200 socket for 10th generation intel core desktop processors
- Optimization: system-wide automated optimization, which provides overclocking and cooling profiles tailored to your rig
- Cooling: dedicated water cooling zones, m.2 heat sink and various fan controls
- Connectivity: marvell aqtion 10gb, intel 2.5gb ethernet, langaurd, quad m.2, USB 3.2 gen 2 and intel Wi-Fi 6
- Synchronized RGB lighting technology works with a broad portfolio of aura sync compatible PC devices and includes support for addressable light strips and Philips hue
The Asus ROG MAXIMUS XII Extreme motherboard is now available for Rs 85,499 on Amazon. Buy from Amazon.in: https://amzn.to/38ILt6o