Lenovo announced the launch of the new version of Legion 7 in CES 2021. Earlier before Christmas, Lenovo has launched the Legion 7. There is an up-gradation made by the company.
Lenovo has upgraded the Legion 7 to a larger display. They also added more powerful CPUs and GPUs. Lenovo called the new model 16ACH-06.
The Lenovo Legion 7 has the latest AMD Ryzen 9 5000 series APUs.
Legion 7 16ACH-06 will have a 16-inch IPS panel display that peaks at 500 nits, is VESA Display HDR 400 certified, supports Dolby Vision, NVIDIA G-Sync, and covers 100% of the sRGB colour space.
- AMD Ryzen 9 5000 APUs and NVIDIA GeForce RTX 30 series GPUs.
- 16-inch QHD display with a 16:10 aspect ratio
- 2,560 x 1,600 pixels.
- 356 x 261 and 23.5 mm at its thickest point.
- Supports up to 32 GB of DDR4-3200 RAM and a 2 TB M.2 NVMe SSD.
- 300 W slim power adapter for 8 hours of battery life.
The Laptop will only be available in Storm Grey. It is just 2.5KG heavy.
The Laptop will be available from March 2021 in Europe. The price is yet to be disclosed. Later it will be available in other countries including the US as well.