Gamers around the world are fans of the Alienware series from Dell. From notebooks to desktops and gaming accessories. Alienware series is the apple of every gamer’s eye. ForCES 2021, Dell announced the new Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10.
The desktop is powered by top of a line Ryzen processor and can be fitted with the latest Radeon or GeForce graphics cards. According to Dell, the desktop can be configured with several powerful CPUs from AMD’s Ryzen 5000 line, ranging from the Ryzen 5 5600X up to the 16-core/32-thread Ryzen 9 5950X.
For the graphics side users get various choices including the Nvidia (GeForce GTX 1650 Super [4 GB] to GeForce RTX 3090 [24 GB]) and AMD (Radeon RX 5300 [3 GB] to Radeon RX 6800 XT [16 GB]).
The desktop is a beast in RAM and can be configured up to 128 GB (2x 64 GB) of HyperX FURY DDR4-3400 memory. For storage, the machine includes options up to a 2 TB 7200 RPM 2.5-inch HDD, and up to a 2 TB PCIe NVMe SSD.
The beast comes with several ports:
- Three USB 3.2 Gen 1 (5 Gbps) Type-A.
- one USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-C.
- a headphone Jack.
- a mic line in on the front.
- The rear has one TOSLINK S/PDIF audio output.
- one Coax S/PDIF.
- six USB 2.0 Type-A.
- one USB 3.2 Gen 2 (10 Gbps) Type-C w/ Powershare.
- Three USB 3.2 Gen 1 Type-A.
- one USB 3.2 Gen 2 Type-A.
- an RJ45 Ethernet jack.
- one mic line in.
- Audio array (one line in, one line out, one subwoofer out, one rear surround out, one side surround out).
The Alienware Aurora Ryzen Edition R10 is available today starting at US$1079.99.